Tower Surgical Partners (TSP) is an independent ASC acquisition and management company specializing in promoting the development of new procedural technology (NPT) in the ambulatory surgery market. TSP provides a comprehensive approach to sustain success in the ASC environment for long term growth and development of physicians and surgery centers.
Components of the TSP model include:
- TSP owned and managed multi-specialty ambulatory surgery centers
- TSP owns one of only 10 freestanding ASCs in the United States that offer da Vinci™ robotic-assisted surgery. It’s also the only such facility in New Jersey.
- The application and development of new procedural technology for conversion of hospital-based major surgical procedures to the ASC
- TSP trained advanced laparoscopic surgeons in NPT dedicated to the TSP ASC
- Physician syndication, support, and access to TSP trained surgeons
- Advanced marketing and development of TSP physician practices and ambulatory surgery centers through a highly successful proven model of direct-to-patient referrals from local, national and international sources.
- Evidence based research and publication of TSP data through a dedicated research team to advance the superior results, decreased costs, and high success rates associated with NPT and procedures.
- Development of highly competitive in network contracts with major US insurance payers.
TSP currently owns and operates two facilities in Maryland, and one in the NY/NJ market. The company plans additional facilities in various locations throughout the US to advance access to major surgery procedures in the ambulatory surgical center setting.